It is May, and by this time, our family wanted to be making plans to move. We have lived here in Arizona now for about 3 years. Time has gone by fast, and we really have loved it here. We were just wanting to live a little closer to other family. But things don't always seem to work out just they way you plan. We are still in Arizona and plan to be here at least for a little while longer. We are happy, and feel like there is still something here for us.
The school year is coming to a close and it is getting hot. Just over a week left, and I am ready. The kids are a little sad, they all love school. They each have plans of all the "school" work they will do this summer. I am not sure Heidi is ready for them to be home all day with us. She misses them when they are at school, but by bedtime, I think she had her fill. Meagan is finishing up the 3rd grade. She loves her teacher. He has been one of those teachers that she will remember the rest of her life. It has been a great year for her. Bryant is finishing up 6th grade and Porter the 7th grade. They have been in a combined class at school this year. Both boys are really into chess and play online whenever they get a chance. Heidi is great, she is 3. I love this age, it is so much fun. Many days I feel she's more than I can handle. Then she'll say something so sweet, and I see for a moment who she really is.
5 comments:
Hi kierstin. Its Ben and Chris. Just checking out your blog. Chris started doing this just a while ago. Her blog address is morobinson.blogspot.com . Your family looks truely happy. We really need to get together. I hardly recognize your kids and I don't believe that I have met Heidi and I know you haven't met Hunter. You may also not have seen Peter. Are you coming to Nauvoo this October or do we need to plan on going out there?
Got to run. Great picture of the fam. Bye.
YAY!!! I am so excited you are on!
Wow! How exciting!! You are bloggers!! It is such a good way to keep track of everyone! I can't believe they are all that old!!
Hey Kierstin and Family,
I love that I now have a current picture of your family. Everyone looks great and happy. I am so glad. My family sends you lots of love. Hope to talk to you soon!
See Ya Later!!
Hello Pennington Family!
Chris is trying to help me figure this out. So, here I am writing to you! Success!! I am holding a sick on so will write more later if I can figure how to get back here again haha. We are doing well. You now have 9 cousins in this family as of Jan. Life is crazy for sure. Good thing the Lord loves the crazy ones too!! Love you and can't wait to figure this all out so we can stay in touch better as a family. Much love,
Cheryl and Fam
Post a Comment