The kids have been so ready for school. Meagan could not sleep last night, she was so excited. I think we are all ready, but I will sure miss them being around so much. Phil gave them each their back to school blessings last night. Even Heidi got one, she didn't want to be left out. It really is getting difficult to accept how old my kids are getting (and oh course how old that make me). One day at a time unfortunately adds up and eventually "wow", what happened?
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." -President Thomas S. Monson-
"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry
Monday, August 11, 2008
First Day of School
The kids have been so ready for school. Meagan could not sleep last night, she was so excited. I think we are all ready, but I will sure miss them being around so much. Phil gave them each their back to school blessings last night. Even Heidi got one, she didn't want to be left out. It really is getting difficult to accept how old my kids are getting (and oh course how old that make me). One day at a time unfortunately adds up and eventually "wow", what happened?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
What a great looking bunch of little people you have. I guess they are not so little anymore. I love how the kids are growing up and going through new phases in life but I really don't like the age thing creaping up on us. It's the cirlce of life and we are no exception. Love you guys.
I can't believe they are starting school already! It's only the middle of August! They look so great! Love you guys!
Mom we will miss you too.
Tomorrow is Hyrum's first day of school and I look forward to it and then again I don't. We have a lot of last minute shopping because we just got back into town. So I am a bit frazzled! I hope all is going well. Do they like their teachers? I just met Hyrum's and she is nice and excited for the new year. She is infatuated with Dr. Seuss. I am not sure what to think of that. Good Luck to your kids.
Post a Comment