14 years ago we were married in the Salt Lake Temple! Our sealer took so much time with us, and gave some awesome advise to start our lives together out right.

Phil planned our honeymoon, it was a complete surprise. A week in Maui! It was so amazing and beautiful.

There were many "tourist" things we tried to see and do, and they were a lot of fun, but my favorite memory was when we decided to just drive around and see the "non-tourist" areas. We drove around the Island for hours, on these narrow roads, and basically we were lost.

As we drove around we saw stacks of rocks on the side of the road. Some say that they are ancient and have been that way for a very long time. It's pretty interesting to see.
Memories are great, but without the present, you never make new memories. Our life has been full of so many more great memories. We now have four children, each one of them, and all of them collectively have created so many moments of joy for us. As each year goes by, life really gets better, because it gets richer, deeper, and more meaningful.
I couldn't ask for more. Life has it's up's and down's, and I am blessed to experience both with the most amazing man and a wonderful family.

There were many "tourist" things we tried to see and do, and they were a lot of fun, but my favorite memory was when we decided to just drive around and see the "non-tourist" areas. We drove around the Island for hours, on these narrow roads, and basically we were lost.

As we drove around we saw stacks of rocks on the side of the road. Some say that they are ancient and have been that way for a very long time. It's pretty interesting to see.
Memories are great, but without the present, you never make new memories. Our life has been full of so many more great memories. We now have four children, each one of them, and all of them collectively have created so many moments of joy for us. As each year goes by, life really gets better, because it gets richer, deeper, and more meaningful.
I couldn't ask for more. Life has it's up's and down's, and I am blessed to experience both with the most amazing man and a wonderful family.
3 comments:
Happy Anniversary! I say ditto to all you have said. I only have one complaint, but that could be solved by not opening my mouth so much! Ha ha! I am so happy that you are happy. What could you ask more?
Wow 14 years! You guys are like an old married couple!!! hehehehe We sure missed you at the wedding!! Turned out Fabulous!
I love you both! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment