

Today is Phil's birthday. What do you get the guy that seems completely satisfied with life that he needs nothing; has wants, but doesn't think they are a priority; and would rather have any money that could be spent on him, left alone in a saving account? It's really hard to argue with any of that, but it sure makes it hard to get him something for his birthday. But we had an idea. Last week I took some pictures of the kids at the park. I think it's been since Meagan was Heidi's age when I last took a bunch of pictures of the kids like this. It was fun, at least for me-and Heidi. Graciously, everyone else kept a smile on their face. We had our goal: to get some good photos to frame for Phil's birthday. I found a really nice, large frame for 12 matted pictures (5X7 and 4X4). I had the photos developed in B&W. I think it really turned out good. We hope he likes it. We shall see tonight. Happy Birthday Phil, We Love You!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Phil! You are probably getting pretty old now like 50 or something!!!
I know the feeling about getting them something - We usually celebrate by having Hamburgers - thats about it!
That is a good idea! You can never go wrong with pictures of your cute kiddos. They look so cute. Tell him Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Phil!! That is an awesome gift - I'm sure he will love it!
I think its a great idea and the pics turned out cute too.
Happy Birthday Phil
Now this looks familiar! Pretty sure this was that windy day I saw you! You got some great photos despite that wind! Hope he has a happy birthday!
Post a Comment