
Heidi was so happy when it was finally her birthday. She had literally been waiting a whole year for it. She is such a joy. Everything received an "oh, thank you" - from the cake, decorations, to each present that she opened. And you could tell from the look on her face, she meant every thank you. She hugged her new church dresses, and when seeing that new

pair of shoes, her words were, "oh, how adorable". Sometimes I ask myself "where did she come from?", she is a personality all her own, a wonderful part of our family that keeps us smiling.
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Princess! Awesome!
Looks like fun!!! Can't wait to see you guys in a little over a month!!!!
Happy Brithday Heidi! I love your cake! And I can't wait to see your new church dresses!
Happy belated Birthday Heidi!! You are such a sweet girl & I'm glad you had a great B-day!!
Post a Comment