"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

Porter and Bryant started up school 3 weeks ago. They are already in the depth of homework, tests, papers, projects, etc. They are doing great. Porter is a junior this year and student body vice-president and Bryant is a sophomore and student body secretary. They have some pretty hard classes this year too, but awesome teachers!

Meagan and Heidi just started school today. Meagan is in 7th grade and on the student council for middle school. Heidi is a big 2nd grader. She may not have been elected to anything, but she will defiantly be her mark.

They are all out of the house and I am a bit lonely. I have plenty of projects and so many things to get done, but I will miss having them around. I am so proud of my kids, they are excellent students and always give their best. They are awesome.

2 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Wow!! Just blogging away! Love it! Can't believe your boys have been in school for so long! We don't start for another week!

Grandma Patt said...

I miss all of you. It was grat fun spending time with you in Az and also in San Diego. Thanks for letting us be a part of Porters ordination in the temple. I'm proud of them too for being such great students.