"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Life is Good

Our family has had its share of not so comfortable times. "It's Ok, it will all work out" has been my motto. By no means do I think my life is suddenly perfect or that I've reached some awaited destination. Our family is happy and we have what we need. It feels nice to be so blessed. And even though I've believed my motto: I really do feel like it's all working out. Phil's motto has always been "Enjoy the journey". I really do feel that I've enjoyed my life to this point; but, I think I've always felt like there was a little black cloud following me around. No major things have chased the cloud away, I just don't see it anymore. I guess it' s the idea that when you count your blessings, there's suddenly more to count.
I have a beautiful family. And this last week I found the cord to the digital camera that allows me to download pictures to the computer. So now I can be better at capturing my family's life in pictures. We also now have a second car in the family. My kids and I are mobile. And right now, even though it's June in Arizona, there is a nice cool breeze coming through my house, and it feels good. Life is good.

1 comment:

Cheryl Robinson said...

Hello Szah Szah and family!
I am slowly getting the hang of this. The kids loved seeing your kids. They remember calling Porter, Quarter. They could not believe how much your kids have changed and grown. You have a beautiful family. I have yet to round them all up and have a family picture. Poor rick didn't have a decent picture taken with the digital so that was the only one we had. I hope to actually update the blog so you can know whats going on with all the kids and us. And yes, that is grey hair on my head. ha ha
Cheryl and Rick