"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Monday, June 9, 2008

Where's Porter and Squirt?

Porter left this morning for scout camp. He is really excited. There are eleven boys going from our ward, plus he'll get the chance to meet a lot of other boys at camp. A week ago they had an overnight camp out, this time it's a whole week. Heidi is so attached to him, this will be hard for her (and him). Last night she was crying. The other kids are sad too, but I think it's because they know how much work he does around here. :) He will be missed!
Meagan bought herself a couple of fish this weekend, Bubbles and Squirt. Squirt died Sunday morning. Phil will try and tell you about a time when I tried to perform CPR on one of our dying fish, not true - don't believe it. We also have a bunny named Scratch. I think Meagan would have a zoo if we let her. She loves animals.
Well, Porter is off having a good time. I really can't say how it's going for Squirt. And the rest of us will survive. After cleaning up the house, I think we'll go swimming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think swirt is having a good life.

Cheryl Robinson said...

I think squirt is have a good life too. Love the pics. Meagan, Cheylee is totally excited about blogging with you. I think this is the start of a beautiful friend ship! Have a great day!
Aunt Cheryl