8 things I like a whole lot
my husband
my kids
all other family
friends
church
scriptures
Saturdays
ice-cream
8 phrases I say often
I love you
have a great day
are you ready?
did you brush your teeth?
what sounds good for dinner?
time to go!
stop it!
can you help me...?
8 things I want to do before I die
go back to school
second honeymoon
see all my kids go to the temple
travel
go shopping without a budget (just once)
own some land with a huge garden
spend a whole day at the temple
go on a mission with my husband
8 things I've learned from my past
keep my mouth shut
money isn't so important
family is very important
kids grow up too fast
scriptures have answers
family home evening works
debt stinks
enjoy the journey
8 places I'd love to visit
Missouri/Nauvoo
Washington DC
New York
Disneyland
a cruise, anywhere
the ocean
Hawaii
Alaska
8 things I currently need or want
a home of our own
to visit family
savings
food storage
to be debt free
a better job for Phil
another weekend
a clean house
8 people I tag
Pat Pennington
Jera Pennington
Rachel Pennington
Jackie Schwartzes
Meagan Pennington
Jennifer Meier
I really don't know who else to tag :)
6 comments:
These are fun things to learn about you Kierstin. I noticed you have Debbie Boone's "You light up my life" on your soundtrack for your blog. I love this song so much. Growing up I had the 45. Such a great one. Think I'll put that on my iPod. Anyway, thanks for sharing.
Christine
Such a fun read. Thanks for sharing and I can relate to a lot.
You guys seriously need some rehab! If you go to the cemetary on your Anniversary I will have to start a serious intervention!!! FYI - No that is not considered fun - interesting yes - fun - NO!
Kiersten - cute 8 things! I am bad at being tagged! I will work on it!
I'm not the best at being tagged either, sorry! And by the way, it's all Phil :) please help us Rachel.
Hi Kierstin
I love your new background. Let's hope you can come visit us next month... and of course, we'll have to bake something !!
Take care,
Giovana
Thanks for responding. It's fun to find out things about people. Especially ones you never get to see. Guess what? I was looking and I found out Allegiant (the airline I usually take) flies from Springfield to Pheonix AND I think it is cheaper than going to Las Vegas. So the next time we come out that way maybe we can go through Pheonix and see you guys. Sorry we won't be able to see you for Thanksgiving. We will miss you and be thinking of you.
Post a Comment