
Meagan was watching some old episodes of I Dream of Jeanie and that's who she wanted to be. Her costume was well used this year. She went to a
Halloween party with a bunch of friends from school and two trunk or treats on Wednesday, went to our ward trunk or treat on Thursday, and still went trick or treating on Friday. My boys went with the Book of Mormon hero theme. Bryant originally was trying to find any costume that would allow him to have a sword. When we came up with
Abinadi, and that he would be "chained up" that worked for him. Porter was
Helaman. He's known that he wanted to be
Helaman for a while now, I think this goes beyond just Halloween. Heidi was a Butterfly, Princess, Fairy. She was so excited about the whole deal. The dressing up, the candy, the word Halloween itself. It was so fun to see her have so much fun. I dressed up as a pregnant mother of four. I must have done a good job at making it look realistic because I think I started some rumors. Just to set the record
straight for everyone - That was a Halloween costume, and NO I am not pregnant. Phil had to work late and missed out on the ward trunk or treat, but we all had fun trick or treating as a family.
5 comments:
That's funny that you could have started some rumors. LOL All the costumes are so cute. Where is the picture of you? It was fun to see Meagan 3 times in one week. What a treat! And you too! I love "I Dream of Jeanie" also and you did a most excellent job with her costume.
Christine
So I want to see a picture of you!
I loved it, Ben mentioned that was a very good pillow because it looked so realistic. Your such a crack up.
BOYS! Always with the swords! They looked really good though! I dream of Jeannie was a total favorite of mine back when!
I LOVED your costume - it was so funny! Your kids looked great too! What awesome ideas your boys had to be Abinadi & Helaman! Did you make the cute Jeannie costume? It looks awesome! You are seriously one of the most talented people I know!
Porters shoes ROCKED!
Post a Comment