"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Finger Painting

Heidi and I had some fun this morning finger painting. She painted many beautiful paintings, but this one was her favorite and asked me to "put in on the blog". My refrigerator feels a little neglected and a bit naked.


5 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

You have quite a budding artist there - Actually you could probably sell that on ebay! You should look at the art - it looks a lot like that!

Brenna said...

Well tell the cute little "pickle" girl that she is quite the artist! I love finger painting or any painting for that matter. You are an awesome mom Kierstin.

Blackham Family said...

Tell Heidi that is very pretty

Cheryl Robinson said...

Beautiful Girl.....Beautiful painting
Love and miss you tons and tons.

Katrina said...

I bet she'll be artistic like her mom!! You amaze me! I love your blog header - very cool!!