I know, you're asking yourself, Christmas already? That's what I thought when I was tagged. But still, I guess it's a fun way to start out the season and get to know each other better. I will not tag anyone in particular, I know that we are all so busy. If you feel like it, post your own answers - or just admire mine! :)
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? wrapping paper for kids, bags for grown-ups
2. Real tree or Artificial? love real, have artificial
3. When do you put up the tree? pretty soon after Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? the day after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? yes
6. Favorite gift received as a child? we went to Disneyland for Christmas several times, loved it
7. Hardest person to buy for? nobody
8. Easiest person to buy for? girls, I know everything my girls want - they make it very clear
9. Do you have a nativity scene? no, but I really want one
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? neither. yes, I'm just a looser.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? a size 3x pajama set
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? elf
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? sometime after Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? fudge and cheesecake
16. Lights on the tree? do some people not use lights? yes, lots of them
17. Favorite Christmas song? O, Holy Night
18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? stay home, and enjoy Arizona weather
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? yes, but only if I sing the song
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? neither
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? morning, after breakfast and showers
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? nothing really bothers me at Christmastime
23. What theme or color are you using? no theme, just a tree
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey and all the extras, basically a repeat of Thanksgiving
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? to still believe
4 comments:
Loved your answers! You really don't open presents until you have showered? Wow! I guess you guys look good for your christmas morning photos! :) (Not us) I love this time of year.
what a fun read! You and I share the same favorite Christmas song.
What a fun post! Who in the world got you 3X pajamas?!! Elf is also one of my favorite all-time movies - LOVE it!!!!
This is so cool Kierstin. Your blog is so beautiful! Great info here! Take care,
Christine
Post a Comment