"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Oh, it's there

Bryant is shaving! so we made it a family affair and got out the camera. If you look closely, there really is hair. No surprise, Porter has been shaving for about a year now, lucky for him that I didn't blog back then. Bryant really wanted to keep this whole ordeal a private matter, but this is the stuff blogs are made for. Sorry Bry.

9 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

I LOVE IT!!!!! WOO HOO! yah boys get a little crabby about the blogging!

nancy said...

Wow, my little webelo is getting old! I noticed how deep his voice was on sunday when he gave his tal, which he did a great job on.

Grandma Patt said...

We have got to come for a visit. I still think of Bry as a litte boy. Its been too long since we have seen all of you!!

Liz said...

Moms are the best recording life's little moments and in this case turning into a man. Congrats on the facial hair

Katrina said...

That is a blogworthy milestone if I ever saw one! hee hee! Your boys are awesome - they are such great kids (I mean men!)

publisher said...

Man, I am sad that I missed the commemorative Celebration!!
hahah. I love you guys, it was great to see you last night!

Shauna said...

Wow! I can't wait till I can post this about Dylan! Haha!

P.S. Happy Birthday! Hope you're having a good one. (It's a good day for b-day, It's my mom's too!)

Chris Robinson said...

Just wanted to tell ya, "Happy Birthday". I hope you have a great day.

Cami D. said...

It's ok you weren't blogging for Porters...it was a momentous occasion and quite funny! I'm sorry Bry didn't get the same fanfare! :)