"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Friday, February 13, 2009

Court of Honor

Porter and Bryant have been pretty busy in scouts. We just had a Court of Honor and other than their many merit badges that they each earned, Porter received his Life Rank and Bryant received his Star Rank. I forgot my camera, which made both boys very happy.

2 comments:

Liz said...

congrats for all your hard work boys.
Kierstin do you bake your cute and delicious cookies to sell? Also do you make cakes, just wondering

Katrina said...

Congratulations to Porter & Bryant! My boys would love it if I would forget my camera more often too! Also, I hope you had a wonderful Birthday! And, thank you sooo much for sitting with Brenlee in Primary yesterday!