The kids started school on Wednesday. It seems like school never stopped, they are already back into the grove of things. They love their new teachers. Heidi is especially loving kindergarten. She just says good bye and I am left alone. I am enjoying a bit of time by myself, although 2 hrs and 50 minutes goes by really fast. This year appears, so far, to be a great year. There have been major changes at their school, with more to come-but it's all very exciting. I just feel so blessed that my kids love school, and that they always seem to have teachers that they like and ones that seem to really care about them. I know it's been forever since I've posted, I should have pages of catch up. This is all I got.
"Let us relish life as we live it, find joy in the journey, and share our love with friends and family." -President Thomas S. Monson-
"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry
Friday, August 7, 2009
Back to School
The kids started school on Wednesday. It seems like school never stopped, they are already back into the grove of things. They love their new teachers. Heidi is especially loving kindergarten. She just says good bye and I am left alone. I am enjoying a bit of time by myself, although 2 hrs and 50 minutes goes by really fast. This year appears, so far, to be a great year. There have been major changes at their school, with more to come-but it's all very exciting. I just feel so blessed that my kids love school, and that they always seem to have teachers that they like and ones that seem to really care about them. I know it's been forever since I've posted, I should have pages of catch up. This is all I got.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
SCHOOL ALREADY STARTED?! That is CRAZY! Do they get out super early or something?
SCHOOL!!!!! WHAT!!!! School doesn't start until September people! You need to live in IDAHO!
ps we can't wait to see you guys in a few months!
Remind me to talk to you sometime about school. I want to learn about all the new changes.
Ben is me, Liz
Post a Comment