"We can’t predict all the struggles and storms in life, not even the ones just around the next corner, but as persons of faith and hope, we know beyond the shadow of any doubt that the gospel of Jesus Christ is true and the best is yet to come." - L. Tom Perry

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Another Museum

Phil worked late every day this past week and we wanted to do something fun on Saturday as a family. We started the day off by each one listed three things that they wanted to do - and going to another Museum won. This time we went to the Gilbert Museum. The history of this area is very interesting and my kids are really getting into it. We had a great time and not only enjoyed the museum but spending time as a family.

4 comments:

Brenna said...

This looks like fun Kierstin. I have passed by this many times and thought that we need to check it out, but have yet to do so. Glad it was fun and informative. Hope all is well with you guys.
Christine

Blackham Family said...

I am glad to hear that you were able to spend some time togethor.I bet the kids would have loved any where you went as long as you were all togethor. What a GREAT family you have.

Idaho Penningtons said...

Okay we are going to need to spend some time training you about what FUN is! hehehe You are all turning into History Nerds! This may take some serious intervention!!!

Liz said...

I love the Gilbert museum and I'm so glad you guys partook of our towns neat heritage. I'm anxious to see what your next family adventure is. You guys are having great fun.